Fast Medical Response Emergency Medical Services is newly established (November 2019) company that operate in North West Province, Dr Kenneth Kaunda District.
The board of directors have extensive experienced in Emergency Medical Services operations:
Director 1: Aaron Dibane, initially registered as a Basic Ambulance Assistance in 1997 and currently held Bachelor of Health Science in Emergency Medical Care. It is important to note that he went through the short courses prior to university qualification such as Basic Ambulance Assistant, “Ambulans Nood Assistant”, Emergency Care Technician, etc… He has about 23years experience in Emergency Medical Services
Director 2: Ivy Dibane, Initially registered as a Basic Ambulance Assistance in 2004 and currently qualified as an Ambulance Emergency Assistant. She has about 16 years experience in Emergency Medical Services
The company strives to contribute towards employment in the country, especially unemployed registered emergency care providers.
Provision of quality pre-hospital medical care to all our clients.
• To provide quality, timeously, efficient & effective pre-hospital medical care.
• To transport the sick & injured to appropriate facilities.
• To provide caring, multi- skilled professionals
• To adhere to HPCSA clinical guidelines and protocols
• To be professional and treat patients with dignity and respect
• Respect (towards colleagues and clients, rule of law and cultural diversity)
• Integrity (Honesty, Discipline and Ethics)
• Excellence through effectiveness, efficiency and quality prehospital medical care.
• To be accessible to all persons needing emergency medical care;
• To provide high quality emergency medical care;
• To provide public education and information;
• To be responsive to local needs in emergency treatment;
- To provide a comprehensive range of services (e.g. Mobile Intensive Care Unit, Advance Life Support, Injury Prevention, Obstetric ambulances, Event Management – Medical Standby)
• To mobilize communities to assist as first responders in the provision of first aid services.
• Fast Medical Response Emergency Medical Services operate 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. (24/7)
• Shift work & standby
• 087 510 1762
We are registered advance Life Support service
Contribute to Universal health coverage and access to essential services
Contribute to building Resilient Health Systems
• Community – population
• Provincial health authority
• Private EMS entities
• Accrediting institutions
• Disaster management
• Traffic and SAPS
• Municipalities e.g Fire
We are currently utilizing Halo Technology radio communication and tracking systems.
MICU & ALS compliant as per accrediting authorities
Public transport road worthy
Fitness Vehicle license
We are involved in various community projects, including first aid training and provision of emergency medical services